Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: What to do with all these SHOES?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am also putting some of mine in my daughter's gift bags to give at her B-day party in April. The girls who will be there own their own AG doll so it will work great!

    Lea

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to purchase a pair of these from someone too. Just PM me and let me know.
    Thanks-

  3. #13
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an idea! You could attach little strings and make them into ornaments, and maybe give them away as gifts! Somehow personalize them...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good idea - they would make cute ornaments since they are red.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We only had a few pairs until we went to AGPC Saturday. When I went to the register to get the stars for DDs (for visiting AGP), the cashier gave each of them a pair of the shoes even though we were not buying anything at the time. They must have plenty left at the store and are trying to get rid of them.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why do you suppose they had all those shoes? It is not like they are a neutral shoe that matches with a lot of stuff.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adri-Adri, your ornament comment reminds me of a wreath I saw long ago in Victoria magazine. I thought it was splendid but would probably cost a fortune to make. The wreath was big and made of boxwood. Then hanging from the wreath were at least three dozen or so tiny, ornate perfume bottles on white and gold ribbons. The bottles were name brand and full too. The wreath was gorgeous but I can't imagine where you can hang a wreath covered with perfume bottles.

    But now I CAN think of a wreath made all of AG shoes. What fun that would be! Of course it would look perfect in a kid's room or foyer or bedroom or livingroom. Or even the front door.

    Hmm. I think if I had an AG Shoe Wreath hanging on my living room wall... people wouldreally be convinced of my obsession. And now since the free shoes are red, you could make a shoe garland for Christmas...

    Julia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •